Thursday, January 29, 2009

Blog Challenge

I had seen this Challenge amoungest my many journey's of Blog Hoppin.
Was really hopeing I wouldn't get it. I was really going to hate if I had to
really explain that 6th picutre in the 6th folder...BUT THANK GOD it wasn't
anything bad...
Stayyseee over at Stayysee Productions hit me with it..Thanks Hun!!
So here it is:

This is my Great Neice, Kasey Jo...YES my Neice is a Nascar fan
just like me...She gets alot of MY GOOD QULITY'S...LOL
But she is a Kasey Kahne Fan...
My other half & I had her for a weekend & she went to her first
K-State Football Game..
So this is Kasey & my other half Brian


So Now I have to challeng 3 others
And they are:
Lisa over at Lisa's Creative Clutter

Doris over at Scraps Dimensions

And Zory over at Boomie's Scrapz & Designz
So Ladies Let's see that
6th Picture in the 6th Folder
HUGS


No comments:

Post a Comment