Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Yet Another Award!!

Wow!!
I can't believe I got another award.
I got this award from Sylive from over
at Sylly Creationz.
She's an Awesome Friend & an Awesome Tut Writer
Thank You Nutter...LOL
You can find her HERE
Now I have to pass it on to 5 People
and Oh My Was This Hard to do since it seems like
everyone already has it.
I'm passing it on to 5 Great Tut Writer's & Scrap Designers
They are Zory over at Boomie's Scraps & Dreams
You can find her HERE
I'm also passing on to Doris over at
Scraps Dimension's
An Amazing Scrap Designer
You can check her Fabby Scraps over
on her Blog HERE
It is also going to Karla over at
Lacarolita's Designz
Fabby Scrap Designer as well
You can find her HERE
And another Amazing Scrap Designer is
Seachell.
Over at Seachell's Scrapz
You can find her Blog HERE
And Last BUT Not Least
An Awesome Tut writer & Great Friend
Noeleen over at Designs By IrishLass
You can find my Partner in Crime From Kreative Mindz

1 comment:

  1. Yay finally im picking it up! :D ty and sorry for being late :P

    ReplyDelete