Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Just Some Ramblings!!

Hey Everyone!!!
No I haven't went AWOL...LOL
I had a very Emotinal Day yesterday. I found out one of my Old (well really not old for age) Home Care Clients died last week, she was only 50. Her family found her dead in her home.
I had worked with the Ladie for several years in a Nurseing Home, Plus took care of her when she found out she had Cancer on her Kidney & was very ill. She was a very Good Friend & was a Mother away from Mother since mine lives 2 hours away. I also had an interview to be a Nanny as I'm only working Part-Time as an in Home Care Giver for the Elderly & Handicapped in there homes. I will be away for most of the day today as well as her Ex-Boyfriend that I'm still good Friends with will be picking me up & we will be going to her Funeral. I'm still very very upset to think that something happened & she had to lay there & die by herself with no one with her. She had some MAJOR health issue & fell several times & busted her head open when I took care of her for 3 years so just to think the worse I'm the one that would do it. I get very, very, very attacthed to my Home Care Clients its a very Hard Job & Bless the people that do to it. I'm told everyday that I'm an Angel. Ok got to go cause I'm startig to cry. Hope Everyone Has A Great Week. Hope to be back Tutin soon, I fink maybe I've lost my Mojo as well. So if anyone finds it send it to me Please.
Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment