Saturday, January 10, 2009

OMG!! Another Award..I Can't Believe It!!

OMG!!!
I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT!!
I have received yet another award.
This award comes from a Good Friend Kay from over at
Kay Xclusive. Go check her out. She has some Awesome Tuts & Templates.
She is HERE
Thank You Kay...HUGS.
I'm suppose to pass this to 5 people.
The Lovely Award is going to.
Doris of Scraps Dimensions a Wonderful Scrap Maker you can find her HERE
Sylive of Sylly Creationz, she is an Old & Crazy Friend & A Fabby Tut writer you can
find her HERE
Kelly of Kelly's Kreations, she has Fabby Tuts as well & is also an Awesome Scrapper.
You can find her HERE
Karla of Lacarolita's Designz, she's a new Friend & Makes the Prettiest Scraps.
You can find her HERE
And last BUT not Least!!
Loyal of A Dash of Whimsical Creations. She seems to be an Awesome person that wants me to be on her Creative Team.
She has some Cute scraps as well.
You can find her HERE
Thank You Again Kay, I am VERY VERY HONERED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment