Tuesday, January 27, 2009

OMG!! Woot!! Another Award!!

OH MY OH MY!!!
Yet Another Award
I bout fell out of my recliner when I logged on
this Morning to find out that Doris over at Scraps Dimesions
had given me another award..Thank You Hun!!
Check her Fabby Blog out HERE

So I have the hard work of passing this on to 4 other designers & tut writers.
Geesh makes my brain work this morning...LOL

I'm passing it on to:
Karla over at Lacarolita's Designz
She makes some Awesome Scraps
Check her out HERE

It's also going to a Great Tut writer Lyn over at
Lyn Designz Tutorials go check her Fabby tuts over HERE

It's also going to another Fabby Tut writer Stayysee over
at Stayyseee Productions go check her Awesome Tuts out over HERE

And Last But Not Least a Crazy Friend Sylive over at
Sylly Creationz..Another Awesome Tut writer go check her out HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment