Monday, January 5, 2009

Preppy Girl!! This tut was writen by me on January 5th 2009.
I used a FTU Scrap from Lacarolita's Designz Here
Thank You For The Awesome Scrap, make sure you leave her some love while downloading it.
And I also used Template 10 from Babe's Designz Here
Thank You for the awesome Templates.
I also used the HOT art of Keith Garvey & you can find his work over at MPT Here
Font of Choice or the one I used is called Creative Power, can't remember where I found it.
Ok here it goes...Easy Peasy!!
Open your template & delete the copywrite layer.Over on layers, Selections-Select All-Float & DefloatCopy & Paste Paper 7, Invert & hit delete on your keyboard.Dropshadow 1, 1, 70, 10Delete the circle layer.
Over on your layer platte click on rectangle 1.Selections-Select All-Float & Defloat & copy & paste paper 2 & resize to your likeing.Duplicate it & move below orignal & got to adjust, blur, gaussian blur, radius 20 & resize 103% twice, than go to effects, texture effects, weave & apply these settings
Gap Size 1Width 10
Opacity 4,Weave & Gap Color White,Dropshadow the orignal with the same settings as before.Delete rectangle 1.
Again over on layer platte click on rectangle 2.Selections-Selection All-Float & Defloat & copy & paste paper 3, resize to your likeing.Dropshadow again as before.Delte rectangle 2.Now again over on your layer platte.Click on your stitches.Selections-Select All-Float & DefloatNew Raster layer & flood fill white.One more time over on your layers click on Dot Circles & copy & paste paper 5
Invert & Delte on your keyboard.
You can leave these black if you wish.
Dropshadow 2, 2, 55 & 5
Now add your flowers, heart & bow.
You can add any other elements if you wish.
Dropshadow them as above as well.
Hope you found my first tut easy to follow.
Hugs...JrBabe

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Robin for the tutorial its wonderful
    i am going to put it in my blog so ppl can use it,i will keep adding scraps if u want to keep making tutorials with my scraps...thanhs Robin we will be in contact.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh JrBabe!!! Love this tut hun. It's beautiful!!! Good luck on your blog. I just opened me up one. Didn't think I had it im me either. You will be great at it. Hugs, Kay

    ReplyDelete