Saturday, January 24, 2009

YAY!!! Another Award

OMG!!! I was in PURE Shock when I seen that I had received this award.
I have been so blessed to have such a WONDERFUL Blog Family.
The support that I have gotten for my work is amazing.
I didn't think my Tags would ever be worth to tut, but the wonderful Friends that
tell me that there wonderful is just GREAT. Thank You Everyone.

I got this award from 2 AMAZING Ladies...Thank You!!
The first one comes from Doris over at Scraps Dimension, you
can find her wonderful work HERE

The other one came from a Great Friend Kay over at
KayXclusive a Fabby Tut writer go check her out over
at her Blog HERE

Now I've got to pass this on to 4 more Fabby Ladies!!
That is a Great, Great Friend B you may know her from Blame Beaches Tuts
She has been such a patient person for teaching me PSP, I wouldn't have been able
to do it without her...BIG HUGS HUZZY!!...LOL
Go Check her out HERE

I'm also passing this on to another Great Friend Rachel.
You may know her work from Captivated Visions
A Fabby Scrap Designer go check her work out as well
You can find her HERE

The award is also going to another Fabby Friend, Tut writer, Word Art Maker as well
Lisa over at Lisa's Creative Clutter Too.
Go check her Blog over HERE

And last but not least it is going to Noeleen over at Designs By Irishlass
Another Great friend & Tut writer..Go check her out HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment