Wednesday, April 15, 2009

When I'm Ready


Woohoo!!
Can ya believe it?
Got another day to myself
So I got another Tut for you
This Tut was inspired by a good friend
from KMD Deb she used the wordart in it
for the Wordart Challenge in the group
So I asked her if I could Tut it
Thank You Hun!!
Click Tag to get full view
You must have a working knowledge of Psp to do this Tut

Supplies:
I am useing the Cute work of Elias Chatzoudis
You must have a license to use his work
You can get it over at MPT HERE

A Cute FTU Scrap called All About The Girls
from Karla over at Lacarolita's Designz
You can find it HERE
Make sure to leave some love for her it goes along way
Thank You Sweeite...Mwah
Word art came from Bethany
She has some Great Word Art
you can find it HERE
Mask of choice
I can't remember where I got mine from
I've had it forever
Font of choice
I'm useing Vujahday Script

Ready? Get Comfy!
Open a New Canvas 700/700
Ellipse Tool/Set on Circle
Line Width 8
Over in the Materials Plaette
Background Null
Foreground White
Draw out a Circle
Convert To Raster Layer
Magic Wand & Click inside of circle
Find Paper of choice
Selections Invert/Hit Delete on your keyboard
Dropshadow
Do the same for the inside circle
Copy/Paste Tube of choice
And postion where you think looks best
Dropshadow

Find the Ribbon you are going to use
Place it to the top left
Dropshadow
Get The Wordart
Resize
And Place it where you would like it
Dropshadow

Grab Element 4
Resize
Image/Rotate/Free Rotate
Right 90 degrees
Place it to the right
Dropshadow

Find Element 18
Resize
Place it where you wish
Dropshadow

Grab the one of the Bubble Bath Elements
Resize & Place it under the Bag
Dropshadow

Find one of the Perfume Bottles
Resize it
Place next to the Bubble Bath Bottle
Dropshadow it

Now Grab one of the Lipsticks
Resize
Place it next to the Perfume Bottle
Dropshadow
You don't to use what I used
She has pently to work with
Make it as your own, mine is just a guide

Click on the Background
Fill with Paper of choice or Flood Fill
with Color of choice
Layer's/ New Mask Layer
Find your mask
Merge/Merge Group

Add your Copywrite/Name
Resize 80-90%
Wholla!!
Your Done
This Tut was written by me on April 15th, 2009
Any resemblance to any other Tut is purely coincidental

No comments:

Post a Comment