Sunday, April 26, 2009

Bitch

Yay!!
Got a new Tut for ya'll
I thought I was looseing my mojo
I was playing with Templates & couldn't finish
a one I was messing with
So I finally seen this one & remembered the tube

Click tag to get full view
You must have a working knowledege of Psp
Supplies:
I am useing the HOT work of Keith Garvey
You must have a license to use his work
and you can get it over at MPT HERE

Font of choice the one
I'm useing is a Standard Psp one
Copperplate Gothic Bold

Mask of choice or the one
I'm using is from Chelle over at Weescotslass
#84 you can find it HERE
Thank You Again Hun!!

Missy's template #216
over at Divine Intentionz
You can find many awesome Templates
over at her blog HERE
Make sure you leave her some Love
Thanks Sweetie!!

There are No Scraps
I'm just useing the colors from the Tube
Ready? Another Easy One

Open Template & Delete the copywrite layer
Image/Canvas Size 550/550
Click on the background layer
and flood fill it with white

Find a color from the tube that
you are going to use
Mask/New Mask Layer & find your mask
Merge/Merge Group
Effects/Texture Effects/Weave
Gap~2
Width~10
Opac~2
Color~Black

Click on Circle 1
Selections/Select All/Float/Defloat
New Raster layer
Flood fill with a color from your tube
Dropshadow

Click on Circle 2
Do the same steps above
or you can leave it Black like mine
Make it your own
Use the same Weave Effect that we did
on the Mask
Dropshadow

Do the same with the Bitch wordart
again I used a color from my tube
Dropshadow
I used White so it would show up more
Dropshadow
The Circle Bitch Word art

Add the tube you are going to use
Copywrite & Your Name

WooHoo!!
Can't ask for a more Easy, Peasy Tut than that
This tut was written by me on Apirl 26th, 2009
Any resemblance to any other tut is purely coincidental



No comments:

Post a Comment