Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hello Everyone!!!

No I haven't fell off the end of the Earth
Monday morning May 11th I got a phone call
from my 19 yr old daughter saying she was haveing
alot of pain and that her Grandma was on her way
to pick her up, well she took her to the ER to find out what
was going on. Back in Feb. she had a Kidney Stone & she
thought she had passed it. Well they took a CT Scan & it
really didn't show one, so they did blood work & found alot
of infection. So they ended up admitting her & did more test
well the hospital back at home is so small it was best if
they transferred her to a bigger one cause they really
wasn't for sure what was going one cause it could have
been her Appendix or Gallbladder as well. So I spent 2
long days sitting in a hospital. Well come to find out
on that Tuesday night she did have a Stone that was stuck
so they ended up doing surgery on Wednesday morning.
Than I came home & had to do a Phonebook route for some
extra money & just finished that today. I have been working
on the Weekends as well. I really need a Vaca. So that's where I
have been. Plus the time I have been able to have computer time PLUS
time to myself I'm not finding my MOJO. ANYONE SEEN IT?
If so let me know. Have tried to do some tags but than just
end up trashing them. So hopefully I will get some Tuts up again soon.
Hope everyone has been good.
Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment